RETURN & EXCHANGE (RMA)
Please answer a few questions to help us better serve your needs.
(877) 284-6689 – Commissioning
(877) 284-6695 – Residential
Avi-on Return, Exchange, & Warranty Policy
Avi-on has a zero manufacturing defect policy. Avi-on requires the return of hardware products for credit towards a return or exchange. Depending on the condition and timing of product returns, the following credits will be applied.
Unused product in unopened boxes
- 100% credit if returned within 90 days of shipment
- 90% credit if returned within 180 days of shipment
- No returns after 180 days of shipment
Unused product in opened boxes
- 75% credit if returned within 180 days of shipment
Products damaged by installation and/or used products
- No credit
- After 180 days from shipment, all returns will be handled exclusively through the Avi-on warranty process
- All suspected hardware failures must be returned to Avi-on for engineering inspection
- For 5 years from shipment, Avi-on will replace any failed unit with a functional equivalent. The failed unit must be shipped to Avi-on to qualify for a replacement. Avi-on does not cover the cost of device removal, reinstallation, or return shipping. See our standard terms and conditions at Avi-on.com for complete warranty information
The Avi-on family of products consists of load controllers, sensors, wall stations and connectivity products that work together in one big happy family. Load controllers manage dimming, schedules, scenes, groups/zones and more while the sensors are able to detect motion with all new state-of-the-art features. These products work seamlessly with the Av-ion cloud to provide a robust wireless ecosystem.